The New Mexico Psychological Association is a professional association of psychologists licensed in the state of New Mexico.
The mission of the New Mexico Psychological Association is to advance psychology as a science and profession and to promote human well-being by:
- encouraging psychology in all its branches;
- promoting quality research and the highest level of qualified practice in psychology;
- improving the qualifications and usefulness of psychologists by upholding and maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics, conduct, education, and achievement;
- increasing and diffusing psychological knowledge through meetings, professional and interdisciplinary contacts, reports, papers, discussions and publications; and
- extending the contributions of psychologists into community activities.